About Chafes Financial
Chafes Financial was established to provide a holistic approach to clients’ legal and financial needs. Through our people-orientated financial planning service, private individuals across the North West receive advice tailored to their specific needs and objectives.
Your dedicated financial planner will take the time to get to know you, ensuring the advice you receive will always be tailored to meet your individual circumstances and aspirations. Regular review meetings and our constant focus on the economic climate means we’re poised to make recommendations and changes where necessary.
We take the traditional view that people like to work with people they trust, especially when it comes to something as important as their finances. We get to know and understand your personal circumstances and, with your consent, marry together your financial and legal needs to provide a completely holistic professional service.
We are truly independent and not tied to any organisation. As such, we are able to offer completely impartial and unbiased recommendations from the whole of the market.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do.
- We focus on long term personal relationships: we work hard to get to know you and earn our position as your trusted personal advisor
- We take an advice-led approach: we’ll help you achieve your life aspirations by providing expert long term, tax-efficient financial planning
- We are upfront with our fees: we charge a transparent and reasonable amount to reflect the work we do with no hidden charges or incentives
Because we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (the FCA) and not the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA), Chafes Financial has been set up as a separate private limited company. It is a joint venture between the partners of Chafes Solicitors LLP and TWP Wealth Limited.
Chafes Financial Limited is an appointed representative of TWP Wealth Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Chafes Financial Limited is a private company registered in England and Wales under registration number 09366284 whose registered office is 32 London Road, Alderley Edge, Cheshire SK9 7DZ.
Chafes Financial is predominantly a Fee Based Practice and subscribes fully to the Financial Conduct Authority’s policy on Customer Agreed Remuneration.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Estate Planning or Tax Planning.
At Chafes Financial we promise to:
- Look after your money as carefully as our own
- Only recommend products suitable for your long term objectives
- Charge a reasonable and transparent fee for the professional service we provide.