Financial Planning Services
Growing your wealth
We will build a relationship with you based on knowledge and trust, making sure we have a detailed understanding of your current financial circumstances, forthcoming events, life aspirations and attitude to risk before creating a financial plan tailored perfectly to your needs.
We focus on:
- Planning for retirement
- Planning to save and invest
- Planning for illness and long term care
- Planning for future generations / estate planning
Because every aspect of your financial wellbeing needs careful and creative planning, we work closely with Chafes Solicitors and other specialist advisors where required, to deliver a truly holistic and joined-up professional service.
Build your finances
For clients looking to actively build their finances, a robust and intelligent investment strategy is central to the creation of a secure financial future. Our experience and expertise in this area means we can provide sensible advice about:
- Long term savings objectives for example to fund your retirement or your children/grandchildren’s education
- Tax planning strategies that take account of any higher levels of tax you pay
- Mitigation strategies to deal with the financial impact of the death or serious illness of a family member or key employee.
Protect your assets and investments
If you’re approaching retirement age or have recently sold a business, we’ll help you devise an effective investment strategy that addresses key issues including:
- Tax efficient estate planning
- Long term care provision
We offer a wide range of service to business owners including company pension plans, other employee benefits (like death in service and healthcare schemes) and specialist insurances such as Key Man and Directors and Officers cover.
We work with you to design an investment solution that meets your individual needs, using both actively managed portfolios and lower cost ‘passive’ solutions as appropriate. Our investment partners and investment ideas are comprehensively vetted by us to ensure their alignment with our core values. For clients with more substantial sums, we also offer the services of Discretionary Fund Managers who have been selected based on their shared macroeconomic views and investment strategies.
Chafes Financial is passionate about investment, using our insight into the economy and markets to inform our recommendations. At the heart of our offering is our commitment to taking care of your money in the same way we would our own. It is our view that following a composed, conservative approach will deliver a smooth investment journey where strong returns are steadily accumulated over time.
The value of investments can go down as well as up. The return at the end of the investment period is not guaranteed and you may get back less than you originally invested.
At Chafes Financial we promise to:
- Look after your money as carefully as our own
- Only recommend products suitable for your long term objectives
- Charge a reasonable and transparent fee for the professional service we provide.